Good day everyone. I’ve been messing with the theme, and am still doing so, and I have many plans for the blog.
I used to write the Bangor Single Mom channel on Examiner.com, but they decided to shut down. This leaves me with some articles I plan to edit and post here. However, many of the articles I wrote for that venue will not make it onto this blog. These are my plans for Single Mom Family:
- Go through all the old articles, editing what I intend to place on this blog so I can get them back out for all the single moms to read.
- While going through all those old articles, I’m putting many aside for projects like:
- an eCookBook for single mom families
- I’ll be editing and adding new materials to each.
- Writing blog posts from a fresh perspective.
- Introducing you to my other blogs and sites. I write more than single mom articles.
- Bringing single moms together as a community to bounce ideas off each other, ask for and offer advice, build each other up, and help each other be and feel successful and important.
As you can see, a lot will be happening here on the blog. I hope you enjoy reading everything, and look forward to hearing from you.