As I mentioned in Plans for the Single Mom Family Blog, I have other blogs, a couple of sites, and other writing projects. Simply put, I love to write! Much of what I write comes from personal experience.
Frugal Recipes: Spending Less to Eat Healthy is one of the blogs I write. I started this blog back in 2007, and his has grown along with me.
There are changes taking place over there to make recipes healthier while trying to stick to a budget. I’m helping people enjoy frugal meals. I’m teaching them to cook, and how to create menus, shop, and store food.
As I learn more healthy ways to do all this, I’m sharing that information with readers. There are plenty of articles and recipes on the blog that will be of use to you. Here is a sampling of what you will find:
- The Art of Soup Creation
- 5 Laws of Being a Frugal Kitchen Goddess
- 25 Kitchen Secrets all New Cooks Should Know
- What Food is Healthy for Me
- Thanksgiving Leftovers
- The Art of One-Pan Meal Creation
- Smoothie Bowls
- 4 Meat Chili with Butternut Squash
- Roasted Sweet Potato and Squash
- Simple Chicken Soup + Vegetables
- Simple Chocolate Coconut No-Bakes
Quick Tip Series
eCookBooks – On sale! Only $1.99 each
- Beverages on a Budget
- Main Meal Magic
- Very Frugal Vegetables: Recipes and Uses
- Fabulously Frugal Fruits: Recipes and Uses
As you can see, a lot of work has gone into that blog and its side projects over the years. It has been a joy, and there are going to be changes to the blog. I’m trying to eat healthier, and taking my readers along on the journey.
Learn about the sister site to Frugal Recipes: Spending Less to Eat Healthy:
I hope you enjoy the blog, and would love to hear your thoughts.