As I mentioned in Join the 30 Day Money Cleanse, I’m starting the challenge on Friday, January 20, 2017. I’m very excited for this challenge, and I’m hoping you’ll join me in the venture.
Besides putting myself in the right frame of mind for the challenge, I’ve been getting the tools together that I’ll need to complete each day’s task. How about you? Are you ready to begin?
Tools for the 30 Day Money Cleanse
- I’ve downloaded the graphic (calendar) that I’ll use to guide me through the challenge. You can see it in the picture above, on the laptop screen.
- I have my pens, in two different colors for variety.
- My gel pens are ready. In five colors, because I like to add color to my pages.
- My calculator is at the ready as well. I can do math just fine, but I don’t really like to. Too many figures in my head and my brain gets tired, lol. (This is why I write.) The calculator will get me through the math parts more quickly.
- My ‘financials’ journal is ready as well. It’s really just a five-subject notebook that I use when I find financial information I want to remember. The first part holds general information, the second is about future financial needs and information, and the third is tabbed for this challenge.
As you can see, I’m all ready to get started with the challenge. On the one hand, I’m a little freaked out. I don’t know my total medical related debt, because I’ve tried to take things one step at a time so as not to get overwhelmed. I have some anxiety issues. I just keep reminding myself not to worry, I’m not the only one with this type of debt. No matter how long it takes me to pay everything off, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
On the other hand, I’m excited for the challenge. I like planning processes, and planning my financial future is one of the best things I can do for myself.
Prepare for the Challenge
If you haven’t downloaded the calendar yet, you can still do so here.
Be sure to be prepared for the challenge on Friday. I’ll be posting the first day’s experiences during the evening hours. I hope you’ll read the post and add your own information. Can’t wait to get started!