Have you finished your day 1 assignment yet? If not, now is the time to do so!
This was an easy one for me as, at this time, I only use the one financial institution. I expect this to change during the year, however, as I work on my goals for the year:
I’m not going to show a picture of my work for this step, because it is never a good idea to share the personal information required to finish this part, but I’ll tell you how I set up the page for Day 1:
- Day 1 on the top line, centered.
- Track Down Your Money to the left on the second line, followed by the description from the calendar.
- Skipped a line, then wrote in the institution name and other required information.
- Made notes on my plans to add to this list at the bottom of the page, and some things I want to research.
Pretty simple, for sure.
Question: Are you sure all you’re institutions are listed? Maybe you have forgotten accounts such as old bank accounts you haven’t used for a while, investment accounts, pension plans, and other things of that nature.
- Work through the day 1 challenge. It most likely wont take long.
- Think about any other assets you may have. Are there forgotten accounts or investments?
- Note any thoughts on things you’d like to change, what you’d like for assets, and whatnot.
Congratulations on finishing day 1 of the 30 Day Money Cleanse! You are doing great.
I’ll be posting Day 2 tomorrow evening.