I’ve finished day 2 of the 30 Day Money Cleanse. How about you? If not, now is the time.
This one took a little more thought than the day 1 challenge, Tracking Down Your Money. I wanted to be sure I had a few items that I could do this year and next, and a few for later years.
This was the first half of my list. I added a few more things later on, such as:
- Save enough to travel after retirement. (I don’t know at what date I will retire.)
- When I want to have enough saved to spend a summer writing on the coast.
- When I want to have enough saved to spend a summer writing at a lake.
- And when I want enough money to buy my land, build/buy my home, and set up my homestead.
I’m sure I’ll add more as time goes by. There are so many things I still have to learn about investing before I can add some stuff to the list, and I’ve made a note at the bottom of that page to remind me to do the research.
Question: Have you really thought about your financial goles in terms of planning for your future? Have you researched different investment types? Now is as good a time as any to start planning and doing.
- Work through the day 2 challenge.
- Think big. Where do you really want to be when you retire, and a few years into retirement?
- Make note at the bottom of the page of anything you want to research, such as IRA’s or 401K’s.
Congratulations on finishing day 2 of the 30 Day Money Cleanse! You are doing great.
I’ll be posting Day 3 tomorrow.