I’ve finished day 17 of the 30 Day Money Cleanse. How about you? If not, now is the time.
This task went quickly, as I made some changes a couple of years back.
I love the Roku I bought, because I can get the channels I pay for as well as channels and some websites I get for free. I watch YouTube, Netflix, and a lot of other things. They even have cooking, home improvement, and craft channels. What more could a girl ask for?
When I order things online from Wal-Mart, I usually get a credit for Vudu. I have yet to pay for anything out-of-pocket on that channel.
I’ll be letting go of Curiosity Stream because I don’t make the time often enough to watch things on it. Including tax, that will save me just over $3.00 a month. I’ll put $1.00 each toward Paying down debt and adding to my retirement and home/land funds. That will be an extra $12.00 a year toward each.
Question: Do you really use all those memberships to the fullest?
- Check out today’s task. (See the calendar)
- Think about why you have each membership, and whether you’re really using them enough to justify the cost.
- Decide on what memberships you’ll let go of, if any.
- Decide how you will divide those funds.
- Record your plan in your notebook.
Congratulations on finishing day 17 of the 30 Day Money Cleanse! You are doing great.
I’ll be posting Day 18 tomorrow.