I’ve finished day 21 of the 30 Day Money Cleanse. How about you? If not, now is the time.
I’ve spent some time on this one, in between checking guests in at the hotel. I know these tasks aren’t supposed to take long, but I’m just starting to learn about investing. I intend to do more research as well, but I seem to like Betterment and Personal Capital.
My page quickly filled up as I looked up information for the two places. Those notes are not reflected in the photograph, but they involve the benefits of working with each company.
- Increase after-tax returns
- Lower taxes, lower fees
- No hidden fees
- Full transparency
- Access to licensed experts
- No minimum balance
- Cancel any time
- Tax efficient investment features
Personal Capital (0.89% fee)
- Investment advice
- Holistic view of your money
- No hidden fees
- Tax optimization
- Affordable solutions
I have a lot more research to do before I’ll be making any decisions. And I’ll be researching other companies as well.
I left the Vanguard site rather quickly, deciding early on it didn’t seem a match for me. Each one of us will be looking for different things. It does not mean a company is not a good company if I don’t choose it, just that it doesn’t fit me, so please check it out, and any others. Feel free to share what investment company you use, and why.
Question: What are you looking for in an investment company?
- Check out today’s task. (See the calendar)
- Look up different investment companies, making notes on each in your notebook.
- Take your time with this spending weeks, if the need be, to decide which company makes you feel most comfortable. Which will work best for your own personal needs.
Congratulations on finishing day 21 of the 30 Day Money Cleanse! You are doing great.
I’ll be posting Day 22 tomorrow.