I’ve finished day 29 of the 30 Day Money Cleanse. How about you? If not, now is the time.
Another day to discuss check-ins. Not only do we want to check in weekly to see what we are spending and what bills need to be paid, but we also want to check in monthly and quarterly for other things.
Again, I set Google Calendar notifications for these.
Monthly we’ll be checking our short-term goals:
- emergency fund
Quarterly we’ll be checking long-term goals:
- investment portfolio – re-balance if needed
- Retirement savings (will change to a short-term goal later)
I’m setting up a notebook to do all this tracking in.
Question: What short and long-term goals will you be tracking?
- Check out today’s task. (See the calendar)
- Decide on the tool you’ll use to set reminders for these tasks.
- Set a reminder to go over short-term goals monthly.
- Set a reminder to go over long-term goals quarterly.
- Set up a system for tracking everything.
Congratulations on finishing day 29 of the 30 Day Money Cleanse! You are doing great.
I’ll be posting Day 30 tomorrow.